Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, as well as all applicable laws State and Federal laws. United Contractor Services and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, and directors (collectively hereinafter “United” or “us” or “we”), owns and operates the www.unitedcs.com and www. unitedcs.net websites (individually or collectively hereinafter the “Site”) and said relationship with you in relation to this website and its content. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website. United may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Site will mean you accept those changes The term ‘United Contractor Services, LLC’, ‘United’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose corporate registered office is 1065 Big Shanty Road, Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Use of Content. a. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, images, logos, trademarks, servicemarks, specifications, technical guidelines, catalogs, Design Tools (as defined below), software, data, information, and other material contained on the Site, including the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such (collectively “Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of the United States and other countries.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall we. be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the web site and will not make a claim against United for lost data, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the materials. You agree to hold United harmless from, and you covenant not to sue United for, any claims based on using the Site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those companies or their website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or products.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and United with respect to the use of the Site and Content. Thank you for your cooperation. Questions or comments regarding the Site should be submitted to: In the United States: 1065 Big Shanty Road, Suite 200, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Attention: Marketing (678)445-0539 email@example.com. All rights reserved.