This translates into a lower-than-industry-average insurance experience-modifier, competitive prices for our customers, and dedicated craftsmen who feel good about coming to a safe work environment each day.
FOCUSED ON SAFETY
FATALITIES / VIOLATIONS
Here’s How We Do It:
- Full-time safety staff
- 2-hour Safety Orientation and Test for all newly hired Craftsmen
- OSHA 30 training for all Foremen, Superintendents, and Project Managers
- STS training and certification for all superintendents
- Up-to-date IIPP and HIPP
- Ongoing training and certifications for field personnel (Fall Protection, Lifts, Scaffold, etc.)
- Quarterly company-wide Foremen Safety Meetings
- Pre-employment evaluations
- Pre-task planning
Get to Know United
An Experienced Builder
We hire and train the best. Our project managers and our field staff are seasoned professionals.
We’re committed to a zero incident work environment which has made us the “go to” contractor for general contractors in all of our locations.
We’re the relationship contractor. Our values, integrity, quality, and passion define us and our work.